Monday, February 18, 2013


I’M MADLY IN LOVE AND ITS TIME YOU FOUND OUT

So here is my bullet,
My last resounding gong,
Broken through my tears,
As my inner cries go on.

I refuse to restrain back one bit,
I’m done with keeping in,
What I’ve felt all forever
As that b-stard’s creeping wins.

Don’t expect a tart, in
Sugar-coated lies and threats,
But instead take my anger,
As eager nothing-but-regrets.

What I’ve learnt is for all:
That love and hate exist,
Together notwithstanding,
The pacifist’s tarnished fist.

For my love, how I hate,
To face your face, face-to-face,
Laced distaste hushed in haste,
Of my biggest yet mistake.

It’s you, d-mn, it’s you.
It’s the way I just forget,
How I release from my grip
The prints of staccato hits.

You blissful b-tch you get,
What my past proves to man,
Is not of life to have,
But a kiss too deep it brands. 

Have you seen my bodily strikes,
These that dark my mind away?
These that live as truth,
Of lovers wed with hate?

Have you seen my bodily shakes,
These that leave me sweating cold?
When really I should be shaking,
A lovers arms that night to hold?

You are the reason I am dry,
The reason I and fear become,
A union sworn together,
By white hands to them be one.

So here is my ballad,
My last in singing plea,
Of a morrow yet to know,
Of morrow’s flights and flees. 

I come clean to give you all,
My honest thoughts I’ve lived,
Whilst futures change falls down,
Lest your careful face unhid.

So expect not this to stop,
For if souls exists as mates,
We might just be for ever,
As your hand in mine to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment